How to View & Book Homes Online (and get RM500 off your rent!)
Close your eyes and try to imagine: Imagine you’re able to choose your desired rental home like how you shop grocery online, knowing that the listings will be true to the products. Imagine not needing to schedule viewing after viewing to find the right home, as there are no fake listings on property websites. Imagine a world full of safe viewings & real rental homes... Well, have you tried Instahome yet?
Renting a home should be as easy as booking a hotel. Instahome understands your frustrations to schedule viewings due to your busy schedule, especially with all the travel restrictions in place due to FMCO. We want you to be safe, so we made it possible for you to view and book homes online!
1. Safe Online Viewing
Instahome is here to put fake listings to an end! Not only do Instabuddies personally visit, update and re-check all the homes frequently, our in house photography team takes virtual tours, videos and photos of every single property too to make sure that the listings are as accurate as it can be when you move in!
Once you find a home you like, schedule an online viewing with us. We will conduct a guided virtual tour with you or do a live call from the condo if the SOPs allow.
Demonstration video of online viewing:
How to schedule an online viewing:
Contact our Live Instabuddy now to schedule an online viewing! Or
Click on the "Schedule Visit" button to schedule a virtual tour session:
2. Safe Online Booking
Book a home online by signing our digital tenancy agreement. No physical paperwork involved as signing and paying is done online! Even stamping of the tenancy agreement too! There’s never going to be too much of precautions you could take to keep your loved ones safe, especially during covid.
All you need to make a booking online is to submit a digital copy of your NRIC for Malaysians. For non-locals, you will need to submit a digital copy of your passport and Visa. For students (Malaysian/Non-Malaysian), you will need to submit a copy of your student offer letter or student ID.
We will confirm and get back to you on your reservation within 48 hours. You will receive an email upon confirmation with instructions on signing the tenancy agreement digitally and paying your advance rental and deposit online. If we reject your reservation, we will assist you in finding an alternative home.
Demonstration video of online booking:
How to schedule an online booking:
Click on the "Book Now" button on our property pages:
3. How to get RM500 off your rent
Ooh oh, forgot to mention the most important part! If you book a home online from now up till 31st October 2021 , you’ll be entitled to RM500 off your rental when you use the code STAYHOME21. Yes, RM500 off!
Our Instabuddies will check the home up to 3 times before you move in to make sure that what you see is what you get. If you move in and find that the home does not match the virtual tour, videos or images you’ll then be entitled to an instant 100% refund and we will rehome you! Yes, that’s how confident we are!
Browse Instahome.com now & don’t let those midnight thoughts wake you up from your beauty sleep!
1. What does “view and book online” mean?
With COVID restrictions in place, we want you to be safe, so we made it possible for you to view and book homes online safely!
Safe online viewing: Once you find something they like, schedule a online viewing with us. We will conduct a guided virtual tour with you or a live call.
Safe online booking: We will support you with the renting process, no paperwork involved as signing and paying is done online! Even stamping of the tenancy agreement!
2. Is the property really the same as the virtual tours, videos and photos?
Yes, it is! Instahome’s team has our own photographers to shoot the virtual tours, videos and photos. We don’t rely on third parties to give us photographs. That is how we control the quality of the properties on our platform.
We do all the hard work of checking the properties just for you so that you can rent in peace, what you see is what you get.
3. Are the virtual tours, videos and photos recently taken?
All our photos are constantly shot and updated! We check on the photos every week to make sure that what you see is what you get.
4. What if I booked the unit and it is not the same as the virtual tour, video and photos?
Our Instabuddy will attend the key handover session with you to conduct a inspection. During the inspection session, you can inform us if the property does not match the virtual tours, videos and photos. You have 3 options:
- Request for a full refund from us, and get it within 3 working days
- Request for us to find you a new home, we will get you a stay in our panel hotel up to 3 nights if needed.
5. What qualifies for a refund?
Tenant can get a refund if it is discovered at the key handover session, that the property is essentially different from the virtual tour, video and images. Conditions: property is in a different building, different unit as what was advertised, does not display the same number of bedroom, bathroom or car park as advertised, different essential furniture required to live in the unit such as bed, sofa, availability of air conditioner and fan. The refund excludes minor aesthetic differences and issues with the working condition of the appliances.
6. What if the appliances are not working?
If there are issues with the working condition of the appliances, tenants are protected by the Tenancy Agreement instead which requires the Landlord to fix problems with appliances that were discovered within 7 days of move in. If the appliance involves an air conditioner or fan, Instahome will provide a temporary air conditioner unit or fan unit to the tenant
Terms and Conditions
1. STAYHOME21 is a promotion valid till 31st October 2021. The RM500 discount will be divided into RM200 off for advance rental and RM300 off for the last month rental.
2. Tenant can get a refund if it is discovered at the key handover session, that the property is essentially different from the virtual tour, video and images. Conditions: property is in a different building, different unit as what was advertised, does not display the same number of bedroom, bathroom or car park as advertised, different essential furniture required to live in the unit such as bed, sofa, availability of air conditioner and fan. The refund excludes minor aesthetic differences and issues with the working condition of the appliances.
3. If there are issues with the working condition of the appliances, tenants are protected by the Tenancy Agreement which requires the Landlord to fix such appliances as soon as reasonably possible. If the appliance involves an air conditioner or fan, Instahome will provide a temporary air conditioner unit or fan unit to the tenant.
4. This promotion is only applicable for full units and not to room rentals.
5. You are required to immediately return the keys and vacate the unit if you decide that it does not match the property to qualify for a refund. Refunds can be processed within 3 working days.
6. If there are any damages to the unit or any losses caused to the property by you in the time period, there will be no full refund but the amount will be determined through mediation by Instahome.
7. If you decide to choose an option to find a new home to Instahome, you may stay in the property for 3 days. Otherwise, Instahome may pay for your hotel stay for up to 3 nights, where the condition is not liveable. If a rehome option is selected and the new property is cheaper than the first selection of the tenant, Instahome will refund the difference. If the new property is more expensive than the first selection, tenants are required to top-up for the additional rent required within 24 hours of the request from Instahome.
8. User must have not attended any physical viewings with Instahome. If it was discovered that user attended a physical viewing, the promo code can be revoked at Instahome’s discretion.